I have to admit, I've never been terribly good at initial posts or introductions. I have a tendency to ramble a list of facts rather than converse, so I'm just going to hope that I reveal a bit about myself and who I am through my posts as I go along.
I am hoping that by keeping a blog of the costumes that I am working on that I will keep on top of my projects better and be less likely to let them fall through the cracks into sewing room neverland.
Lots on my plate right now, with a pair of Alice in Wonderland costumes for GenCon in August, a Renaissance couple's costumes for Bristol Renaissance Faire this summer and a Natural Form gown for sometime in early 2011 (don't really have an occassion for that one, I just really want to make it). Preliminary sketches and plans to follow soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment